Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey guys and gals! Happy Valentine's Day! I wanted to wish all of you a wonderful day filled with love - from anyone you hold dear, a partner, friend or family member. The world needs a little more love, so let's use today to spread some around! And since this is a nail blog, after all, I figured I could do that with a sweet and romantic NOTD for Valentine's!

Apparently, I have been subconsciously drawn to French manicures. The NOTD I did for new year's eve was a french, and so is today's!



Used:

O.P.I. - Glints of Glinda
Takko Lacquer - Diamonds & Tulle

French nail vinyl guides

Swoon! I am so in love with the delicate, romantic look of these! Diamonds & Tulle is definitely one of my most beloved Takkitos. It's a perfect polish for Valentine's Day.


I hope all of you have a great Valentine's, get lots of chocolate, a nice hug and a warm and happy heart!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too. These are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Hope your Valentine's was awesome!

      Delete
  2. This is a very unique Frenchy, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...