Thursday, December 4, 2014

Matte Skittlette Nail Of The Day

Hey guys and gals, short and sweet post for you all today - we had a loss in the family yesterday and all my energy is being devoted to that. But I did want to share my nails, because: one, it makes me happy to blog and I need it right now, and two, sometimes a mani is just too good not to share!




Used:

O.P.I. - This Gown Needs A Crown
Nails Inc. - Baker Street
Maybelline Color Show - Precious Pearl
O.P.I. - MBSW

MoYou London Hipster collection #08

Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat

I was totally channeling Sammie from The Nailasaurus when I put this together. I always love the different elements she uses in her skittlettes and have often wanted to try something similar. Since I am back to shorties (for a little while anyway) I decided to give it ago. And honestly, it felt really good to something that didn't involve a theme or a holiday!


I think I will be taking advantage of the shorties and doing more nail art like this. Maybe the break is just what I needed to get out of my funk!

Have a great Thursday, friends!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...