Thursday, November 27, 2014

Nail Of The Day: Thankful

Hey y'all! Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! We are off spending the day with my husband's family in San Antonio. I can pretty much guarantee there will be fantastic food and lots of alcohol, lol! Definitely a great way to spend Thanksgiving!

Today I wanted to share my holiday inspired nails and, more importantly, say thank you to all of you! I sincerely appreciate all of the comments and the interactions I get from you guys. 

My Thanksgiving nails are rather simple. I have been craving more basic designs lately - probably since I don't have a lot of time to devote to the more intricate looks. It seems my fall back method is some sort of gradient and that is what I wen with today!




Used:

Zoya - Nyssa
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Chop Chop Copper

Make up sponge

Like I said, simple. But not necessarily boring! Using a shimmery, glittery polish for a gradient always results in something pretty. I especially love the little flashes of pink popping out from the shimmer. So pretty!


I hope you all have a wonderful day, whether you are partaking in the holiday, or not. Find something to be grateful for! As I am grateful for you all and my little slice of the nail world. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...