Friday, October 31, 2014

Zoya Veronica Fall/Winter 2014 Color Trend

Hey everyone! Happy Halloween! No holiday themed nails from me today. If you missed it, I posted a super cool, edgy look on Tuesday.

Today's Color Trend post is probably my favorite one from the fall palette. Sangria is a rich and vampy cool-toned red. It is fun and modern, yet still maintaining an air of sophistication. Zoya Veronica from the Entice collection is a gorgeous representation of this fun fall hue.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



Zoya Veronica (Entice Fall 2014)






Veronica is a sultry berry red cream. I love it. So. Hard. It is a definite favorite this season and I keep reaching for it every time I want to do something fall themed. It has just enough blue undertones in it to be really interesting. You really can't get any better than this. The formula is the same smooth and buttery Zoya standard. Two easy coats. Perfection, you guys. But be aware, it is a stainer!



So we are about half way through the palette for the season. Have you found a color that just calls to you? Sangria and Zoya Veronica totally do it for me, but what about you?!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Zoya Veronica and the rest of the Entice collection is available on line. Products retail for $9 a piece.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...