Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Accent Nail

Hey all! So I wasn't sure if I was going to make this post today. I have been in a major slump, creatively, and have had nada for inspiration. I had such lofty goals for doing a gradient stamped mani for the Accent Nail theme this week, but when I sat down to do it, all motivation left me. i have been in a rare mood for fall colors (so rare that it has never happened before!) and I decided to do a little fall themed glitter gradient accent nail instead. Not very creative, but it still turned out super pretty!



Used:

Zoya - Margo
Pipedream Polish - Feed The Monster (discontinued)

I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but the last three times I have painted my nails, I have used dark vampy colors. If you read my blog, you know I do not do dark colors, so this is a huge deal! Btw, I am super in love with Margo. Ugh, talk about a swoon-worthy color! And I am forever sorry if I have caused any lemmings for Feed The Monster. It is most definitely awesome.


I am hoping to eventually get my mojo back and tackle that gradient stamping idea soon (it looks awesome in my head),  but in the mean time, go check out the rest of the TT ladies!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
        Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra


6 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous deep purple! I like that glitter gradient with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely purple and the right amount of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty glitter! It goes perfectly with the polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampy shades look amazing on you, so keep wearing them doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...