Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pacifica Red Red Wine

Hey all! Today I have a polish from the beauty brand Pacifica. I have used their products a few times, and have enjoyed the ones I own. I received one of the new nail polishes in my September Ipsy bag and decided to post it up on the blog. 

Side note - I have had my Ipsy subscription for about 6 months now, and I love it. If you are thinking about joining I highly recommend it. I am always really happy with my bags and am able to use at least half of the stuff in it.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Pacifica Red Red Wine


Red Red Wine is a deep vampy merlot red cream. In certain lighting it can pull a dark cool toned red, in others it has warm brown undertones. It falls under the "Oxblood" color family that is an extremely popular pick for fall. Like I mentioned in yesterday's Twinsie Tuesday post, I am really loving the deep vampy colors all of a sudden. I wore Red Red Wine for three days and that is a huge deal! The formula was excellent. It was smooth and flowed easily. This is three coats, although I did get full coverage with just two. I wasn't able to get picks right away and had some tip wear, so I opted for a touch up coat instead of reswatching. It does stain a tiny bit, so double up on the base coat with it!


To my knowledge, Pacifica is the first 7 free polish to hit the market. They are formulated without parabens, phthalates (dibutyl phthalate), toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, and animals, which means they are also Vegan-friendly! The line consists of 25 colors, a double duty base/top coat and a matte top coat. I am eyeing a few and will hopefully be adding to my Pacifica collection soon!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Pacifica Nail Color is available on line and at select Whole Foods locations. Products retail for $9.00 a piece.

If you would like to sign up for your own Ipsy bag (seriously, it's awesome!), you can click here for the referral link.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...