Saturday, September 20, 2014

Austin Pride 2014

Hey y'all! This weekend is Austin Pride and every year I do a little nail art to celebrate. I love the LGBTQ community here and this is my little way of showing support.




Used:

O.P.I. - Don't Touch My Tu-Tu
O.P.I. - Be Magentale With Me
O.P.I. - I'm Never Amberrassed
O.P.I. - I Can Teal You Like Me
O.P.I. - Don't Violet Me Down
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Debut-Tint

Aside from how difficult the sheer tints are to work with, I am really pleased with the outcome! I wanted to keep the "sheer" look of the tints so I layered them over Don't Touch My Tu-Tu, a white jelly. They still retained their saturated color, but it was a lot easier to build them up this way. I still had some bubbling, but adding Debut-Tint over it covers the pesky bubbles really well! Yay for semi-successful manicures!


I am hoping to make it out to the parade tonight, if the weather doesn't turn gross. But if not, Happy Pride Austin! I love ya!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...