Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday Snapshot: New Nail Shape and an Old Favorite

Hello friends! I could not be happier for the weekend. We have some fun and relaxing things planned out for today and tomorrow. It's a nice change of pace since July was super crazy around here. 

Today is a short and sweet post to share with you all the new shape of my nails. I know square is a more traditional shape in blogging, but I have been itching for a change! I have had square nails for about two years now and after dealing with corner breaks and wonky curls, I finally took a chance and went round. 




Nubar Indigo Illusion

Indigo Illusion is an old favorite of mine and one I haven't worn in ages! When I first started blogging, I was obsessed with the Nubar duo chromes. They are truly stunning and worth having in your stash, especially if you are a duo chrome lover like myself!



I am really excited about this change and I hope you all are too! Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. The new rounded nail shape looks great on you! Lovely swatch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new nail shape--and what a gorgeous polish to show it off with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rounded them so perfectly! Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think round is making a comeback among nail bloggers -- I've been seeing a lot of bloggers make the change recently (including myself)! I love the duochrome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...