Monday, August 4, 2014

Pahlish Swatch Spam

Hey y'all, happy Monday! So I have a big ass post full of pictures today! Over the last four weeks, I have managed to order from Pahlish three separate times. So now it is Pahlish swatch spam day!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.




Pahlish Chrysocolla (Bespoke Batch)

Chrysocolla is a dusty teal with golden shimmer and a subtle linear holo effect. It is part of the Bespoke Batch - limited run polishes that contain expensive or hard to find ingredients. While Chrysocolla is no longer available, every Friday there are two new polishes in the shop. I really love this idea! It may be hard to get a polish that you really want, since they sell out so fast and are only made one time, but so far all the Bespoke polishes have been stunning. And it's neat to see what Shannon comes up with every week! 




(Macro)



 Pahlish Rosa Canina (Midsummer Bonfires)

Rosa Canina is a soft pinkie peach crelly with subtle rose gold shimmer and turquoise square glitters. This is one of the most unique polishes in my collection. While the whole set of the Midsummer Bonfire polishes are gorgeous and interesting, this particular one jumped out at me and I knew I had to have it immediately. Seriously, everything about the color, shimmer and glitter combination is perfection! The formula was a little thinner than what I prefer to work with, but it didn't cause any issues. I did have to give it a good shake to mix up the glitter before hand. I used two thinner coats for the swatch pictures, and probably could have used a third. I noticed some patchy spots after I wore it out that day. It applied perfectly however, with an even glitter distribution (after I shook it up) and I had no issues otherwise.



(Macro)



Pahlish Ghost Lights (Midsummer Bonfires)

Ghost Lights is a bright turquoise with blue micro flakies and subtle blue shimmer. It is so bright and so gorgeous! I loooove this color, and the micro flakies are just so cool. The shimmer is subtle but comes out to play in the sunshine - which makes this a perfect summer shade! The formula was the thickest out of all four and had some leveling issues, but after using my top coat, it smoothed out nicely. I will be adding thinner next time around to help with the consistency.



(Macro)



Pahlish Shadow Lands (Wood Between The Worlds)

Shadow Lands is a mushroom taupe/greige with purple shimmer and gold micro flakies. Holy hell I love this polish. I just with the shimmer would have shown up in the pics, because it is gorgeous in person. The formula was again thinner than what I prefer but not hard to work with. This is two coats topped off with KBShimmer COT.



(Macro)

Pahlish has quickly jumped to the top of my favorite Indie brands and I'm sure you can see why! All of these are beautiful polishes and super unique as well. I can't wait to see what comes out of the Pahlish shop next!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Pahlish is available on line. Products retail between $9 - $12 dollars. Restocks are Fridays at 7pm central.

2 comments:

  1. Great swatches of these colors. There very pretty and I like how muted and dusty they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretties! I've been really impressed with this brand lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...