Monday, June 16, 2014

Loaded Lacquer Wasabi With You?

Hey friends! Hope you all had a great weekend! Since it was Father's Day, we spent the day with my f.i.l. and my husband's family. It was a really nice and relaxing day, and I got my first sunburn of the summer. Not so good, but fair skin and Texas summers do not mix!

Today I have a really fun glitter perfect for summery manicures! Loaded Lacquer is a newer Indie brand that has really taken off! When I saw the first line of polishes my friend Casey Lane swatched I was totally blown away. It took me a while to get a polish because they sell out super fast, but it was so worth the wait!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Loaded Lacquer Wasabi With You? over Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons Ultra Violet

Wasabi With You? is a glitter topper with small chartreuse green square and teal holo hex glitters in a clear base. I don't have a whole lot of glitter toppers in my stash, mainly because I am super picky about glitter mixes. But this, I love! It is so simple and so perfect. Formula was good with an even distribution of glitter. I used the dab and spread method for application and had no trouble getting glitter out of the bottle. I used 1.5 coats for the swatch photos. It does need a little extra top coat to smooth it out, and I used 2 coats of Glisten & Glow.



(Macro)

Heather, the creator of Loaded Lacquer has such a fantastic sense for color and presentation. It is no wonder Loaded Lacquer has become so popular so quickly! And she is based out of Texas! I may be slightly more biased when my home state is involved!!!

Be sure to check out the restock info if you are looking to score yourself a bottle, as she updates frequently. I plan on picking up a few more myself, when the next one happens!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Loaded Lacquer is available on line. Products retail for $10 a piece.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...