Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Stamped - Pink And Gold Waves

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Today's post is more of a short one, since I am off spending the day with my family. I'm still playing around with my MoYou London stamp plates and have a fun design for today's Sunday Stamped post!


Used:

O.P.I. - Hey Baby
O.P.I. - L.A.M.B.


The whole point of this mani was to test out the stamping abilities of L.A.M.B. As you can see, it stamps beautifully! It stamps so well, I may need to find another bottle, that way I will have one specifically for stamping. I am particularly pleased with the color combo, and tho I am not the biggest pink fan, Hey Baby is quickly becoming a fav for nail art as well. I actually think the end result looks like nail wraps! Much more so than any other stamping I have done. MoYou London stamp plates and O.P.I. are perfect together!



Well that's all for today! I'm off to go take pictures of the beautiful wild flowers blooming all over the Texas countryside! Have a great day, friends!

3 comments:

  1. I love MoYou London plates and this is a fantastic pattern. Great manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to get MoYou plates and I think you just have me sold!!!! Shame on you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...