Wednesday, April 16, 2014

O.P.I. Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

Hey y'all! Today, I have another shade from the O.P.I. Brazil collection for spring and summer 2014. Like I have said, in previous posts, this collection has been a big hit with me, and I love just about every color. While most of them fall into the "Color Trend" category, and as such, those swatches will be posted on Fridays as part of that series. Don't Bossa Nova Me Around doesn't fit, but I still wanted to share my thoughts and review, because this is definitely a polish to get!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


O.P.I. Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

Don't Bossa Nova Me Around is a shell pink nude cream. It is pastel without the chalkiness. The color is soft and chic, very feminine. Totally not a color that I would normally ever wear, but I find myself really drawn to this dreamy shade. Formula was stellar, with two easy coats for full coverage.


Don't Bossa Nova Me Around pretty much covers all the polish bases. It is perfect for spring, universally flattering, and a great wear-to-work color. Also, this would be my choice for a spring time bridal manicure. I can easily see it becoming part of my nail art polishes, as well. I'm kind of in love!

Have you even been surprised by a color outside of your comfort zone?

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

O.P.I. is available at beauty stores like Ulta and Sally's. Products retail for approximately $9 a piece

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a gorgeous color! It looks like it has a lot of potential for nail art -- I've even heard a lot of predictions that it's going to be the new My Vampire is Buff (gasp) Your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I completely agree! O.P.I. is definitely making some great neutrals.

      Delete
  2. I adore this color so I totally get it lol I don't know which I love more, Don't Bossa Nova Me Around or My Vampire is Buff? Both please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I think I may actually like this one a tiny bit more!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...