Friday, March 14, 2014

Pastel Tribal Nails - Lime Crime Nail Art Week

Hey y'all! TGIF you guys! I made it through the whole week with posting! That in itself is an accomplishment! Usually something happens and I forget. I am so bad about scheduling posts ahead of time. So yay for me for being productive!

Since today is the last day, I wanted to kinda end with a bang and do a really complicated design. One of my favorites, is the tribal mani. I have only done it once when I did the 31 Day nail art challenge, and have often wanted to do it again!


Used:

Lime Crime - Parfait Day
Lime Crime - Peaches ♥ Cream
Lime Crime - Milky Way

Make up sponge

This time around, I wanted to do a gradient base, to see how well the Lime Crime polishes blended together. These two work really well, I'm pleased to report! I also think this design is killer for summer time!



I have had a total blast this week, and it has given my creativity a much needed boost. With all the swatches I have been doing to catch up from my hiatus, nail art has been put on hold, and it felt good to give the new Winstonia brushes a thorough test run. Look for the review on those coming soon!

I am still paying around with my new camera and working out the best settings/lighting configurations for nail pics. It has been kinda overwhelming! I'm hoping to transition to it next week! Until then, hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Lime Crime Les Desserts d'Antoinette is available on line at Harlow & Co. Products retail for $8.50 CAD (that is $7.73 USD) a piece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...