Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Guest Post From Rosie at Mama's Manicures

Hello wonderful friends! I have another great guest post lined up for today! Rosie was kind enough to volunteer almost immediately, to help me out with posting. I recently found her on IG and she has some amazing free hand skills! I have serious nail art envy you guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey folks!! I'm doing a guest blog for Bridget while her camera is on the fritz! My name is Rosie and you can find me on Instagram at @maherwoman and on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/mamasmanicures!! :)

Onto the nails!!



Most of the time, I like to do more complex designs, but sometimes a girl just needs to do something more basic. Here are two of my favorite colors: China Glaze's First Mate (navy blue) and OPI's gorgeous glitter from their 2013 Mariah Carey Christmas line, My Favorite Ornament! I had a flash of inspiration last night that they would be excellent together. 



Aren't they make a perfect match?

So if you have the need for something a little more basic, give this design a go! A perfect match and a little line work can go a long way! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally agree, simple and clean can be a nice change of pace! And the navy/silver color combo is always a stunner. I, personally, am loving the textural contrast the two polishes create.

Thank you so much, Rosie, for lending a hand! 

Rosie just started a blog as well, so be sure to show her some love and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...