Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Free Form Paisley Nail Of The Day

Hey y'all! Hope all is well is your corners of the universe. I'm kinda shocked that January is already over! I haven't even thought about doing any Valentine's Day stuff yet! If there is anything you all would like to see, please feel free to comment! Suggestions are always welcome. 

But I have been thinking a lot about spring and warmer weather. I have been dying to start playing around with bright colors again and I think that's what lead to the mani I am posting today. The original idea came from an older post on the blog, Nailed It. Funny enough, Katy's inspiration came from fall colors - mine from spring!


Used:

Essie - The Girls Are Out
Essie - Navigate Her
Essie - Full Steam Ahead

Nail art brush

To be honest, I wasn't quite sure where I was going with this when I started. I am on a mission to practice my freehand skillz as well as keep up with at least one weekly nail art related post. But I am super pleased with the outcome and I think they are way cute! 


Color plays a huge part in my life, it's how I interpret my world. Spring and summer pallettes are where my creative process lies and lately, I have been gravitating towards these types of colors. Sorry winter, it was great while it lasted, but I'm ready to move on!

I know we should wear/use what ever color we feel like, but sometimes certain colors seem more appropriate for certain things. Do you think color is a seasonal thing? 

2 comments:

  1. I think this design is beautiful. I would love to see your take on cupcake nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks Erin! Cupcake nails for V-day would be so cute!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...