Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Stamped: MoYou London Butterfly Wings

Hey everyone! Hope you guys are having a great weekend! We are having a family dinner today with my sister-in-law who is visiting from Florida. I'm really excited to see her, she is an amazing MUA and I am dying to pick her brain and learn a few tips! I really cannot get the hang of tight lining and I end up looking like a raccoon or a "lady of the evening," so yeah, I need some help!

Since it is Sunday, I have another stamped mani to share with the awesome MoYou London stamping plates! I love them so much, and the squishy stamper (review here) makes the whole thing a lot easier and more enjoyable!


Used:

O.P.I. - Black Onyx stamped over Takko Lacquer - Pucker Up

MoYou London stamping plate Pro Collection #03

I think one of the first stamping ideas I had, when I ordered the plates, was this. It has been so long since I have worn Pucker Up and I really thought it would be so pretty with a butterfly wing stamped on top. The MoYou Pro plate #03 has a lot of animal/nature prints on it, and I got it for the sole reason of the butterfly wing. I love how the squishy stamper was able to pick up and transfer the tiny intricate lines! Needless to say, I am still so impressed with all of the products. So much so, that I have another order on the way to me! Pretty sure MoYou will be my newest addiction.


So have you guys caved and ordered anything from MoYou yet? Are you feeling the craving? I am pretty sure my Bundle Monster plates are going to be collection dust for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...