Friday, January 3, 2014

Pipedream Polish - Green Light

Hey guys and gals! Did everyone recover from their NY celebrations? I am ready for life to resume normalcy a little bit! It may sound kinda bad, but I am not one for hectic days!
 
My awesome haul, from the holidays, is finally starting to be delivered, yay!!! I have so many things to share over the next few weeks, including new stamping stuff!!! Today, though, I have a gorgeous polish from Pipedream Polish's Lorde Gatsby/Winter 2013 collection, called Green Light.
 
Please Note: products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.
 
 
 
Pipedream Polish - Green Light
 
Green Light is a dark cool toned green (almost teal) jelly loaded with holographic shimmer and glitter pieces. It is incredibly beautiful! The glitter bits literally float in the polish base and the overall effect has such amazing depth. The best part? This is just one coat!!! There were a few places I had to dab a second time to cover light spots, but for the most part, one thick coat covered the entire nail. Because of the amount of glitter in the polish, it is a lot thicker than most other Pipedream polishes, but nothing problematic. If you use a slow careful hand, you should be fine, but if it is too thick for your taste, a little bit if thinner would work wonders. Dry time is great for such a thick polish. I topped this off with a layer of HK Girl, followed by a layer of Glossy Glam. Removal was a little tricky, requiring the foil method and a lot of patience! This is a glitter beast!
 




 
Macro
 
Ugh, isn't it just amazing?! I seriously want to swim in it!!! If you have been checking out April's IG or FB account, you probably have seen new swatches of a few polishes that are just like this! I am already thinking of ways to buy them all!
 
Well, I hope you all have a great weekend! And I am planning on a return of "Sunday Stamped" since I have all new goodies to play with!
 
Please Note: products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.
 
Pipedream Polish is available via Etsy. Products range from $8 - $10 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...