Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Holiday Party Polish Picks With Zoya

Hey y'all! Happy New Year's Eve! We have had a whirl-wind holiday, so we are taking it easy tonight and staying in. But for all of you who are getting ready for a holiday party, I have a little post just for you!
 
When you have a fairly large collection of polish, sometimes it can be more fun (and free!) to shop your stash and bring out some old favorite to play with once in a while. I have such a love affair with Zoya nail polish, that more often than not, I reach for a bottle when I am looking for a basic mani. I decided to pick out some of my favs that would be great for a holiday/new years party look.


 
Zoya - Fei Fei

 
Zoya - Blaze
 
 
Zoya - Ziv
 
 
Zoya - Storm

 
Zoya - Daul
 
Each polish has a little something special and would be great choices to ring in the new year. Of course there is always the classic gold or black look, but I also wanted to pick some unusual choices. Fei Fei and Daul are two of my most favorite Zoyas. They are truly unique and beautiful shades! And of course Blaze is always a stunning choice for any holiday occasion.
 
Well, I hope you had fun shopping my stash with me! And I hope I was able to help with any last minute polish decisions. Have a safe and fun NYE guys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...