Friday, November 8, 2013

Rescue Beauty Lounge #Iwant2reviewRBL Voting!

Hey everyone! Today is a super exciting day! A few weeks ago, I posted some Rescue Beauty spam for a contest Ji Baek was hosting to find new RBL bloggers.





Well....I was selected as one of the finalists!!!!! Even though, the finalists were announced a week ago, I am still in total shock! It is a huge honor to have someone you idolize and respect deem your work worthy of their vision. I truly feel that just being amongst such ahhhmazing bloggers like Victoria/Manicurator and Lakeisha/Refined and Polished (plus every other girl that was nominated!) is such a huge accomplishment for little ol' me. But, I want to win. I want to share future RBL collections with you guys! I want to be part of the RBL family, along with Ji, and Rie, Scrangie, Kelly, Sam, and Pammy.

So I need you guys! I need you to vote for me, and spread the word! Get your friends to vote! Blast it on twitter, IG, FB and what ever other social media outlet you use! I am the underdog in this, and I need every last vote I can get.

CLICK HERE to go to the ballot page and cast your vote. A very big THANK YOU in advance to all of those who vote for me. Even if I don't win, I am so very blessed to have this opportunity. Love you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...