Saturday, November 2, 2013

O.P.I. First Date At The Golden Gate - Fall/Winter Color Trend

Hey friends! Hope you guys had a great Halloween! We got loaded up with candy, and I have definitely had more than my share. Snacking on some milk duds as I'm typing!
 
Red is the ultimate classic fall and winter shade. It is a universally flattering shade, and perfect for so many different occasions. Pantone spiced up the classic color, this year, by adding some warmth when creating Samba. Once again, O.P.I. released a collection full of reds and my pick from the San Francisco collection for the Samba red is First Date On The Golden Gate. If you want to go a bit darker, Lost On Lombardo is in the same family. 
 
Please Note - Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.
 
 
O.P.I. - First Date On The Golden Gate
 
FDOTGG is a warm chili pepper red cream. I just need to accept the fact that reds are super flattering on me! I actually prefer this shade as opposed to a cooler tone. Formula was super creamy and smooth. It has just enough jelly squishiness to be interesting, but covers flawlessly. I used two coats, and though it covered at one, I think it looks best with two. The color gets richer with the extra coat.
 
That's all for today! I hope you guys have an awesome weekend!
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinons are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...