Friday, November 8, 2013

Julep Tatiana - Fall/Winter Color Trend

Hey guys! Happy Friday! This weekend is a big deal for me. I have a super special announcement to make later today, so be sure to keep an eye on my blog! But before that, I have the next color for Pantone's Fall 2013 color guide for this installment of Fashion Friday - Color Trend Edition!
 
This fiery orange is dubbed Koi by Pantone. Out of all the fall collections this year, I think Julep did it best. And this color was even an accidental purchase!
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.
 
 
 
Julep - Tatiana
 
Since I have already reviewed Tatiana, I'm not going to rehash the awesome formula. But it is really a perfect color for fall. And even though I am contemplating canceling my maven account, I am super happy to have this gorgeous color in my stash!
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.
 If you are interested in signing up for your own Maven box, click here. Don't forget to use the code "FREEBOX" to get your first box for free

3 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...