Friday, November 22, 2013

Essie The Lace Is On - Fall/Winter Color Trend

Hey lovelies, happy Friday to you all! More Fashion Friday Fall/Winter Color Trends for you guys today! It seems I totally spaced and didn't schedule the post for last week...ooops! Sorry about that!
 
Keeping with the jewel tones, Pantone added a rich fuchsia to the seasonal line up with the making of Vivacious. Essie and Zoya offered up gorgeous glowy versions of this shade in their respective collections.
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.
 
 
 
Essie The Lace Is On
 
The Lace Is On is a stunning rich fuchsia metallic with shimmery bits thrown in for extra depth. This is definitely a top contender for my fav, out of the fall colors. It is the perfect seasonal color, in my opinion. Perfect for any occasion or holiday gathering! Formula was flawless. Essie has really outdone themselves lately. Every Essie I have gotten this year has been pretty much perfection. This is 2 easy smooth coats. Best thing? No frickin brush strokes!!! Just gorgeous shimmery glowy goodness!
 
Hope you guys have a great weekend! I probably won't be able to post much this week coming up, since it's Thanksgiving and we have a few get-togethers going on, but I will try!
 
 Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful shade!
    I have tagged you for some games on my blog. will be very nice if you join :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I appreciate the tag, not sure if I will have time to play, but all the same, thanks!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...