Monday, October 21, 2013

Hare Polish - Read My Biorhythms

Hey guys! So I went and bought another Hare Polish. My wallet isn't too happy, but I sure am!!! I am starting to fall in love with Hare Polish. After spending more time browsing the shop, I am starting to see some really great and interesting colors! Lord help me, all I need is another Indie brand to swoon over! The new fall collection, in particular is especially amazing. Flakies!!! And vintage coin operated boardwalk games! Ugh, so awesome.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my own personal use.


Hare Polish - Read My Biorhythms

Read My Biorhythms is a jade green sheer jelly with tiny gold and silver flakies. This is really a swoon-worthy polish. The color is phenomenal, the flakies are to die for, and it is a squishy jelly! It is very sheer, this is 3 coats worth and there is still the tiniest bit of VNL (visible nail line). I didn't mind it, and it was a lot less noticeable in person. The glitter amount was perfect for the sheer formula, from the size to the overall amount in the polish. Expert blending, right here folks. Dry time was fantastic, and even with three coats, there was very little wait time in between.


 

Gah, I just cannot get over this!!! I want to get the rest from the set, they are all really stunning. Zoltar Speaks is waaay up on my "OMGNEED" list, a teal version!!!!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Hare Polish is available on line via Etsy. Products retail for $10 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...