Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Argyle Pattern Nails - #3 of the IG Totally Doable Nail Art Challenge in October

Heeey! So I missed yesterday's posting day for the next challenge theme...ooops! I actually had it finished and photographed, I just completely spaced on the posting. But I have it today, so we can pretend that I didn't forget, mmmkay?
 
 
 
Used:
 
O.P.I. - My Vampire Is Buff
O.P.I. - Incognito in Salsalito
Sally Hansen Insta - Dry - Chop Chop Copper
 
Nail art brushes
 
Argyle!!! I love me some soft cozy argyle socks in the winter time. I used to have a huge collection in high school. I was so happy to manage free hand argyle and even got a big approval from the mister. He's a fan of argyle socks too - definitely a keeper, right?!
 
P.s. - SH Chop Chop Copper is crazy gorgeous, and you need to get it quick. Full swatch/review coming soon (this week hopefully)!!
 
P.s.s. - Are you guys feeling single pics for nail art? Unintentionally I have only been taking one photo when I do nail art posts. If you all want more, I will be sure to take multiples.
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...