Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mint Mani For Talia Joy

When I first started my blog (almost a year ago, eep!) and joined the community of beauty bloggers, I was completely blown away. As a whole, this community, is amazing, supportive and beyond generous. We share in each others triumphs and struggles. Sure there are catty moments and people, but overall everyone who blogs or v-logs on YouTube is pretty rad, in my opinion.
 
Recently we lost a beautiful soul, and her presence will be sorely missed.
 
 
Used:
 
China Glaze - Keep Calm, Paint On
 
Born Pretty Studs
 
At the end of the day, it's not about the nail polish or the artwork. It's about coming together as a community, to honor the memory of Talia. She represented the best of us with her courage and strength and bright spirit. Shine on little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...