Monday, July 8, 2013

Lacquer Lust - Morning Sunshine

Hey y'all, happy Monday! Hope the weekend was a good one. I want this week to go by as quickly as possible because next Monday is my birthday! I will be 33 and I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that. But I will be getting moar polish and that is definitely something to be happy about!
 
Today I have something new to share - thermal polish! A.K.A. polish that changes color depending on body/ambient temperatures. Thermal polish is a completely new thing for me, and I wasn't sure exactly how I felt about the trend, to be honest. Until I stumbled upon Lacquer Lust that is.
 
Please Note: Products were purchased by me for my personal use.
 
 
 
Lacquer Lust - Morning Sunshine
 
Morning Sunshine is a peach/coral thermal crelly with tiny gold flakies. It is beautiful! I cannot even begin to describe how much I luuuurvvvve this polish. The color change is awesome, very obvious and sensitive too. I was completely fascinated by it for the three days I wore this. Formula was nice, but strange. A little thick, but not problematic. More gluey in consistency, but again, it wasn't something that was an issue at all. It just felt different that other polish when I was applying that. I used three coats, two worked fine, but I used a third to cover a tiny bit of VNL. Application was really good, no dragging, pooling, or anything else. It was also kinda cool watching the polish change color while I was painting my nails.
 

 
Cold

 
Warm

 
Transition
 
 
Can you guess why I picked this particular thermal to try? If you said Coral, you're right! And you read my blog. Which means you are awesome. Anyway, I am totally blown away with this, and I am dying to get my hands on more thermals. There was recently a restock, and the shop is on vacation right now, but Jo (the creator) is active on twitter, facebook and IG so there are plenty of ways to find out when the next restock is. So go follow all the ways and get some thermals! She also makes some beautiful holos as well for all you holo lovers!
 
Lacquer Lust is available on line and at Harlow & Co for international shoppers. Prices range from $8.50 to $12.50 per bottle. Harlow & Co prices vary.
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my own personal use. All opinions are my own. Please read my disclaimer for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...