Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Turn It Around (PIC Heavy)

Hello all! Happy Mother's Day to all you fellow mamas out there! Since it is Mother's Day, I wanted to share my gift, of course it's nail polish! I usually ask for Rescue Beauty Lounge polish for gifts, and with the new "Emoting Me" collection having just been released, it was meant to be!
 
Out of all the colors, Turn It Around really stood out for two reasons - it is beyond unique and the inspiration behind it is something I hold dear, and try to live by.

Please Note: Products were purchased by me for my own personal use.

From Ji -
Once I understood the universe's law of polarity, everything made perfect sense. Negatives can’t exist without positives. If I never allow pain to wash over me, then joy becomes meaningless. From this color's dark mossy green pond, a vivid, glittering cast of copper shimmer welcomes me back to joy
 
 
 
 
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Turn It Around
 
Turn It Around is a deep mossy green with a vibrant pink copper shimmer. This is no hidden shimmer, folks. This is a glowy, warm, look at me! shimmer. It offsets the dark, murky depths of the polish base. It is stunning. And I don't say that. Like ever. Turn It Around is quite the chameleon shade. Sometimes I see a warm bronze, others a cool deep navy, along side the dark green. Formula was a tad thick. This is one slow and careful coat, you may need two, depending on how you polish. If you do need a second coat, I would suggest waiting a few minutes to avoid dragging. Dry time is a little bit slower than average, so a good quick dry top coat is a must. I used butter London PD Quick.




 
 Ugh, dat shimmah! This close up is the best I could get with my camera. It kinda freaked out and didn't know how to process it. I had to adjust the settings quite a bit for it to show up at all! But, holy balls, it is gorgeous.

Turn It Around and the rest of the "Emoting Me" collection is available online via the Rescue Beauty Lounge website. Polishes retail between $18 - $20.

Please Note: Products were purchased by me for my own personal use. All opinions are my own. For more information, please see my disclosure policy, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...