Friday, May 3, 2013

Fashion Friday #7

TGIF guys! And you know what that means! Another fashion/polish collaboration between Camille of Pretty and Punk and myself.
 


 
Used:
 
Sally Hansen Insta-dry - Straw-ready
Essie - Brooch The Subject
OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Zoya - Wednesday

I did a simple cloud mani for the accent nails, and I really like the way they turned out! I was trying to mimic the scallop detailing on the top Camille wore, and I think, using the white underneath added a nice touch. On top of that, I love the color pallet I chose. The colors look so good together! I am even planning a little NotD post with the Essie & SH polishes!


 
 
Used:
 
Sally Hansen - Black Out
OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Zoya - Blaze
Zoya - Logan
Zoya - Apple
 
Hard Candy - Matte-ly In Love
 
Nail art brushes
Rhinestones 

I love this ensemble so much. I love that it is sexy/cool/punkrawk/sophisticated all at once. I wanted to use studs instead of rhinestones, but I haven't gotten my stud wheel from Born Pretty yet. And naturally I had to matte the black to get that leather effect. Overall, I think I captured the feel of the look and totally wish I had that dress!
 
More 31 Day posts next week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...