Thursday, May 9, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Gradient

Hey all, better late than never, right!? Today's 31 Day post is all about gradients. I previously did a gradient for Day 3, but this time I went all out with a multi colored gradient mani.
 
 
 
Used:
 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Man-Go Team
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Straw-Ready
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Grape Race
 
All colors from the new summer LE Sally Hansen Insta-Dry collection. Gradients may be my new favorite thing, cause it turned out so pretty!


 
I even did a little something extra for an accent nail. I saw this gorgeous butterfly manicure from The Little Canvas and wanted to try it over the gradient. I love iiiiiitttt!!!!!!!
 
I've got some great swatches coming up this weekend and then Polka Dots, next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...