Monday, April 8, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Hey guys & gals! Happy Monday! I have a bit of an announcement to make. I have decided to embarque on the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge! I have been toying around with the idea of doing it for some time, but I never quite felt ready. Honestly, I still don't but, that's part of the challenge! Being a busy mom doesn't exactly afford me the time to do this every day, so I will have a post ready every Tuesday and Thursday.
 
If you aren't familiar with this challenge, here is a handy list of what to expect.
 


Tomorrow will be the first day of the challenge with Red. I am super excited and I hope you all enjoy this as much as I am going too.

1 comment:

  1. How brave of you! I'm pondering doing one of these this year...maybe. lol If you do one prompt on one hand & another on the other hand, you can save some effort & time. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...