Tuesday, April 23, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Blue

Hey all, happy Tuesday! Since it is Tuesday, that means I have another 31 Day nail art post for you all and today's theme is Blue! I absolutely love blue polish, and have a plethora of shades and finishes to choose from, but for this post, I knew exactly which ones I was going to use.
 
 
Used:
 
China Glaze - Sunday Funday
Pomegranate Lacquer - Blue Screen Of Death
 
Striping Brush
 
I think my first time doing some free handed striping turned out pretty dang good. Not too mention that I love how the two colors look together!

 
If you haven't noticed, I am sporting shorties for now. A bit of gardening this weekend managed to break my index finger nail, but all was not lost! Thankfully I managed to file down most of the break and there was enough to even out the free edge. Besides, they are growing a bit wonky and the shorties make it a lot less noticeable.
 
Anyway, I shall be back Thursday with Purple!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, gardening...the bane of nail enthusiasts. LOL Lookin' good tho! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...