Sunday, January 13, 2013

Quick Update & A Tiny Break

Hey everyone! I want to apologize for not posting. As I mention, I went on a road trip to El Paso to visit family at the beginning of January. While we were there, my small person got really sick with a super nasty cold, and on the way home, I got that super nasty cold as well. On the very day I started feeling better, I broke two nails on my swatch hand almost all the way down to the quick. Luckily, my nails grow pretty fast, so I will be able to start swatching again very soon, but I wanted to post a heads up so no one will think I have gone M.I.A. I love this little space, and I love nail polish way too much! So I shall be back in a couple of weeks!

XOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Breaks suck!! Nail breaks that is, blog breaks are all good!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...