Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cult Nails Let Me FLy

Hey everyone! Happy day after Christmas! I had a nice quiet day, at home, with my husband & small person. Sometimes it's nice to have a relaxing holiday, rather than a crazy, loud one.

I have another Cult Nails polish, today. I really wanted to give the brand another shot, since I wasn't blown away from my first purchase, a few weeks ago. I chose an older color, since none of the newer shades really grabbed my attention.


 
Cult Nails - Let Me Fly
 
Let Me Fly is a dusty teal with a chunky pink, silver and blue shimmer. I love this color, it is a very pretty shade of teal, and the shimmer makes it a little more special. Even though I like it, I'm not blown away. I keep feeling a little let down. Formula was nice, still a little thin for my taste, but quite a bit more managealbe than Flushed. Dry time was a bit better too, average on all accounts.

 
 
I still can't say that I have been won over. As much as I hate to say it, I personally feel the brand has been hyped quite a bit. I doubt I will be making too many purchases in the future, especially since the polishes are getting a price increase from $10 to $12. While I understand the cost of running a business (I have my own that I run), I just can't see any reason to pay more for a polish that doesn't wow me in the first place.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...