Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Wrap Up

Hey all! Happy New Year's Eve! Hope everyone had a fantastic year and got lots of polish. I know I did! This is my first end of year post, and I'm kinda excited! I really got in to polish collecting & completely obsessed with nail care and (since August) my little blog! I have had a lot of fun getting to know other bloggers and drooling over lots and lots of gorgeous swatches! I can't wait to do it all again next year!

For my Wrap Up, I picked my top 10 polishes released this year, as well as,  best collection, favorite brand, biggest disappointment, and honorable mentions; all from my own stash.

My Top 10 polishes (in no particular order, cause it's too hard to pick a favorite!)
 
 
Favorite Brand: Takko Lacquer
 
 
Biggest Disappointment: Sephora + Pantone Parachute Purple
 
Honorable Mentions: Pomegranate Lacquer Midnight Satellite, KBShimmer No Whine Left, I Love Nail Polish Up To Snow Good

Favorite Mani/Nail of the Day: Starfish & Snowflakes

Readers Choice: Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava
 
 
 
I am already looking forward to 2013 collections (hello China Glaze Hologlam!) and a lot more fun (a.k.a. spending $) collecting polish!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...