Friday, October 19, 2012

Zoya Ornate Collection: Part Three

Good morning! Today is the third and final part of the Zoya Ornate Collection! Last, we have the controversial Bar Glitter polish!

Many polish lovers, in the community, are not fans of bar glitter, me being one of them. It has a tendency to look "hairy" on the nail, & I quite agree. So much so, that I don't own any bar glitter polishes, except for this one.


 
Zoya - Electra
 
Electra is an insanely holographic bar glitter in a clear base. 3 coats for full coverage. I did have a little problem with drag but I totally blame it on the glitter. Other than that, formula was fine. As for looks, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I do like the rainbow holo & the holiday tinsel effect, but it's not something I would wear or immediately reach for. It might be a fun look for a NYE party, but I would choose Aurora over Electra if I was going for a "wow" factor.
 
Here is Electra swatched over the other colors.

 
Electra over Aurora

 
Electra over Blaze

 
Electra over Storm
 
 
Electra over Ziv

 
Electra over Logan

In the end, it's all a matter of personal preference. If you like bar glitter and all things sparkly, then Electra is right up you alley!

Zoya Ornate Collection is available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...