Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Firefly

Since acquiring Lava and Copperhead from the gorgeous multi chrome Lustre Shine collection from Sally Hansen, I have had some serious lemmings for the rest of the colors. Technically I'm on a "no buy" (despite having purchased the entire Zoya Ornate collection & a few bottle of Klean Color off of ebay), but I can't help myself with these lovelies. I am totally smitten with Firefly!
 
 
 
Sally Hansen - Firefly
 
Firefly is a gorgeous rosy gold multi chrome that shifts from green to yellow gold to orange to pink. The color flash is incredibly amazing. I tried very hard to capture all the different shifts, but the pictures cannot even come close to showing how strong they are. Sally Hansen really does know how to do a good duo chrome polish!
 
Formula was about the same as Copperhead. If you missed that post, the polish is on the thicker side with a longer dry time. 2 coats for full coverage.
 
 



 Next on the list is Scarab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...