Saturday, September 8, 2012

Spoiled Comparison

After adding the Spoiled polishes to my stash, I wanted to do a side by side comparison of a few that I thought might be dupes.
 
 
 
 
Spoiled - Toad-ally Amazing vs. Zoya - Wednesday
 
 
 
No dupes, but definitely in the same family. The Zoya polish is a bit more blue, and a bit more muted than the Spoiled polish. The Spoiled has that added shimmer to it, that makes it a bit special and different. Even if they are similar, I like them both and don't mind having them in my stash.
 


 
Spoiled - Deeper Dive vs. Sinful Color - Kissy
 
 
 
Close enough to be dupes. The base on both is exactly the same black/teal but the gold fleck is more dense in the Sinful Color polish. It also has a better formula than the Spoiled polish, but they both stain horribly!
 

 
Spoiled - Paying with Platinum vs. Zoya - Adina
 

 
No dupes, but I actually think they are the reverse of each other! Zoya is purple with a silver/green color shift and Spoiled is a silver with a purple/green color shift. Love them both, and I don't think I will ever have too many duo-chrome polishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...