Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hard Candy Beetle (Mattified)

Sometimes you are lucky to find an amazing polish that makes you realize why you love polish in the first place. Hard Candy was one of the brands I fell in love with waaaay back in the day, along with early Urban Decay. Both companies have gone through quite the transformation over the years, but it seems Hard Candy has maintained a tiny bit of it's grungy, rock n roll, Gen X edge. One of my polish loves, is the glorious Beetle. I don't think any other polish really can compare to it. And I didn't think it could get any better. Until...
 
 


 
I put a matte top coat on it. Now some might gasp in shock, but look how gorgeous it is with the matte!

 

It's deep and velvety, and none of the color shift is lost. Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...